xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to properly use Key elements

2013-10-16 07:03:36
On Oct 16, 2013, at 11:54 AM, Emmanuel Bégué <medusis(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

if all
ships are in the same table then yes of course, using keys is
necessary (as suggested in my previous message).

Indeed they are all in the same table and that's why I turned to keys (knowing
I could use them to group the contents).

I haven't had a chance to implement your suggestion but it seems to be on the
right track and I'm looking forward to trying it. I'll post the results as soon
as I can (but it'll be a day or two, or three, so don't hold your breath!)

Thank you all so much for your excellent feedback and suggestions. I've been
off and on and off this list several times over the past 10 years and it is
without question one of the best resources I know about on the Internet (for
technical issues).

Sincerely,

Ted Stresen-Reuter

PS: Sending this to the list. The last reply ended up going to the original
poster only.