xsl-list

Re: [xsl] find the name of the child after root

2013-11-06 06:24:40
There is still one issue,
cause the root elment is dnamiccaly , sometimes I need to get the root name:
<xsl:variable name="Root">
<xsl:value-of select="/node()[1]/name()"/>
 </xsl:variable>

I try it in output
        <tesTag>
 <xsl:value-of select="$Root"/>
         </tesTag>

As Result
I get the right root name, RootElement but the namespace in the output coccures
too:
    <tesTag
xmlns:ns1=http://xmlns.oracle.com/applicaation/mu/v1"/>RootElement</tesTag>

The namespace is not in the XML,. it is actually defined in the XSL stylesheet
header!!

regards
h.

henry human <henry_human(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)de> schrieb am 13:09 Mittwoch,
6.November 2013:
Hi David
it works perfect, thanks!
I did this and got it too but , ever was whitsapces before and after the child
name in the result:
<xsl:value-of select="//node()[1]/node()/name()"/>
brg
h.h

David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> schrieb am 13:01 Mittwoch,
6.November 2013: