xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: xsl 2.0?

2013-11-09 06:40:23
On Fri, 2013-11-08 at 09:20 -0500, Charlie wrote:
I've followed this thread with great interest.

I'm the in-house XML Developer for a large US defense company. XSL-FO is
used extensively in military technical publishing. We have complex
documents with extensive cross referencing and strict pagination
requirements. I cannot see CSS ever supporting those requirements.

Since I don't think any MIL-STD people turn up at CSS meetings, I agree
it's unlikely, but you should not be too dismissive. I remember an
accountant at a former employer telling me that credit card companies
would never accept payments over the Internet.