xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Nodes selected by copy-of(.) versus snapshot(.)?

2013-11-10 12:41:25

Almost right but not quite: the document node is also included in the result of
snapshot().

Your example doesn't show it, but attributes and namespaces of ancestors are
also included in snapshot().

Michael Kay
Saxonica

On 10 Nov 2013, at 10:31, Costello, Roger L. <costello(_at_)mitre(_dot_)org>