xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Select All Except First and Last

2013-12-18 10:48:26
On 13-12-18 06:23 AM, Wendell Piez wrote:

I can plead only that my original claim, "no one ever remembers
'except'", was something of a Cretan paradox, since evidently someone
did. :->

I wasn't really very aware of it before your post, but now I've used it dozens of times in some code processing morpheme breakdowns. It's absolutely perfect for my purposes. Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Holmes