xsl-list

[xsl] ANN: Understanding "climbing" in XSLT Streaming

2014-02-03 04:31:34
Hi Folks,

Thanks to Michael's and Abel's outstanding explanations, I have created a few
Powerpoint slides that explains the "climbing" concept in XSLT streaming:

http://xfront.com/XSLT-Streaming-Terminology-Climbing.ppt

I would appreciate your review of the slides and letting me know of any errors
and of any places where it is not clear.

Thanks!

/Roger