xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Can't get expath-file functions to work in Saxon 9.5 PE

2014-02-23 16:36:09
Good lord, you're right: if I bind the namespace to "file:" it works, but if I bind it to "expath-file:" (following the example in the Saxon documentation), it fails.

That doesn't seem right to me. But at least it works!

Cheers,
Martin