xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Yet another XSLT1 processor: turboxsl. 10x times faster than libxslt

2014-03-07 15:25:42
Excellent news.

A little worrying to read in your TODO list, however:

  - XML namespaces not supported;

I hope you are not intending such restrictions to be permanent!

I hope you will be able to take advantage of the W3C XSLT test suite which is
now public at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xslt30-test/ -- The test suite attempts to
mark tests according to whether they will run under XSLT 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0, but
it's entirely possible that the labels are not always accurate, so please
provide any feedback if you find discrepancies.

Michael Kay
Saxonica