xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to use saxon:validate

2014-03-17 04:30:05
Yeah I don't know,, I'm not clear from the documentation where to
declare the xsd file I'm using.

The first argument is the node to validate.
The second argument, $options, gives options for how the validation is
to be performed.  The third is for the xsd params..

So should I assume then the xml file declares which xsd it is using?

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>