xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Select name of XSD targetNamespace attribute

2014-03-30 03:07:14
On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 01:41:13 +0100
"Abel Braaksma (Exselt)" <abel(_at_)exselt(_dot_)net> wrote:

On 30-3-2014 0:39, Philipp Kursawe wrote:
That's unbelievable that MS hasn't picked up on XSLT 2.0 yet.

Indeed, and they have meanwhile said, in several blog posts and
interviews, that they do not have plans to change that, they will
stick to XSLT 1.0 for the foreseeable future.

"A common tale but true"? I simply cannot follow the (il)logic of this,
other than laziness. Why do organisations (users I'm talking about not
providers) stick like glue to 1.0?

Has anyone seen a rational explanation?

--

regards