xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Top 10 XSLT patterns

2014-04-03 11:03:30
In the course the following XSLT design patterns are discussed:

  Using and overriding the identity rule.

  Recursion.

  Avoiding the use of XSLT conditional instructions.

  Fill-in the blanks.

  Lookup-tables.

These are what I consider the most important design patterns, and
there certainly are other, less frequently used important patterns.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Abel Braaksma (Exselt)