xsl-list

Re: [xsl] update value of variable in for-each loop

2014-04-08 15:54:50
On 08/04/2014 21:49, henry human wrote:
When I run this code the output of the variable foo is never 1 or 0
as I expect but either 0011 or 11 or 0001

Yes, but the code clearly is going to make 000111 etc, because that's
what it is coded to do. You have only shown the code. You _want_ it to
do something else but you have not said what that is, you expect that we
can tell from the code when you want it to be 1 and when you want it to
be 0, but how can we guess that? We do know the input, or the desired
output or the intention of the code block.

David

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle