xsl-list

Re: [xsl] FO question: shaded sign-off columns

2014-05-19 10:31:58
Abusing change bars has worked for the shaded/unshaded signoff column. No
tables where used.
Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Madunic mario(_dot_)madunic(_at_)aeroinfo(_dot_)com
[mailto:xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com]
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 7:33 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] FO question: shaded sign-off columns

Hi Eliot,

Appears that I had by mistake gave two change bars the same id causing the last
change bar to span all pages from the point it was declared. In my testing now
I am able to use two change bars to do the unshading of the sign-off column.
Just one more test to do before implementing it into production. Fingers
crossed.

Mario