xsl-list

[xsl] Condition "last" and force-page-count

2014-05-22 03:39:37
Hi list

For an XSLT/FO stylesheet I use repeatable-page-master-alternatives
with three contions: “first”, “last” and “rest”. Works well.

The page output can be even or odd.

When the output is odd, I want to add a blank page.

Normally I can use the “force-page-count” attribute, and set the value
to “even” and it adds a blank page if the “last” page is odd. But that
gives me a problem because the “last” page is then no longer the
“last” page but the last except for the blank page.

So how can I solve this problem? I want “last” to remain “last” also
if the very last page is blank?

In addition, the added blank page is not all blank but have a page
footer. Can it be avoided? I prefer an all-blank page at the very end,
if “last” page is odd?

Regards
Jesper Tverskov