xsl-list

Re: [xsl] generating Office Open XML parts using xslt

2014-07-25 07:29:02
Hi,

You can also generating Open Document spreedsheets (xls) and then convert them to xlsx document with libreoffice for exemple. I think that generating Open Document Format is more easy than generating Office Open XML. I have do it in some simple case.

Nicolas