xsl-list

[xsl] [Announce] A new XPath 3.0 video-training course: “The Evolution of XPath: What’s New in XPath 3.0”

2014-08-13 09:07:45
 I am pleased to announce that the XPath 3.0 training course I had
been writing for quite some time has gone live on Pluralsight:

  http://pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/xpath-3-0-whats-new

 I believe that this course will be useful to anyone who wants to learn
 the new features that come with XPath 3.0.

 The course consists of one introductory and 6 regular modules. The
total duration is 4 hours and 30 minutes. There are 44 clips that
capture the presenting of slides and
 many demonstrations using the oXygen XML Editor's XPath/XQuery Builder tool.
 Plus downloadable code that is used in the demos.

 I want to thank George Bina and the oXygen management for granting me
 permission to use oXygen in the demos of this course.

 Any feedback would be greatly appreciated – please email me directly:
 dnovatchev on Google’s popular mail domain.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev