xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Calling xsl: template through mode attribute prints only text nodes

2014-09-01 02:34:21
Hi Martin,

Thanks a ton!
This works...

BR,
Varun

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Martin Honnen
martin(_dot_)honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de <
xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:

varun bhatnagar varun292006(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com wrote:

Sorry if I have mislead you Martin, but the suggestion given in the
above mail did not work as it prints both node-sets and text-nodes, that
is why I replied back again (so I tried your suggestion) and I thought
of explaining it in a better way with my actual scenario because in my
first mail I just said that I have 3 conditions. So it was already a
complicated problem I did not post a new one.

Can you expain what goes wrong, you say "it prints both node-sets and
text-nodes", which part goes wrong?

I see that the original code has

  <xsl:template match="text()" />

if you want that to happen for a mode as well then you need to add

  <xsl:template match="text()" mode="step2"/>