xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Error loading stylesheet: A network error occurred loading an XSLT stylesheet:

2014-09-24 10:31:31
Use  firebug to determine what mime-type is being used when the XML is
loaded. If your problem is limited to remote browsing, it is a likely
suspect.  I recall getting 'network error' reports when that was incorrect.
On 24 Sep 2014 11:26, "Timothy W. Cook tim(_at_)mlhim(_dot_)org" <