xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Return structured java Object (e.g. List) to XSLT for further processing

2014-12-17 04:09:10

Hi Michael,

"special manner" means that footnotes which are referenced several times in
the document should only be referenced one time in the footnote ouput section.
We have footnotes which have the same @nr, but different content. So, these
are considered as completely different footnotes.
Beside this, sorting is not only "sorting by @nr", the @nr must be normalized
before sorting.

I think, I will need some "string crunching" to do this job and therefore I
see benefits doing this in java.

From your description, this is code that would be better written in XSLT 2.0
than in Java.

Michael Kay