xsl-list

[xsl] Re: XSLT 3.0: Question about the meaning of <xsl:modetyped="unspecified"/>

2015-01-02 16:25:35
However, I agree that it would be useful to say so explicitly.

Yes, it would be good to have the shape of the decision tree shown
explicitly -- otherwise the 5-valued logic is  rather challenging  :)

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>