xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each-group using multiple threads?

2015-01-27 14:22:54
Thanks, Michael and David for the quick replies! I already had the
suspicion that if it was be so easily transferrable from xsl:for-each,
in a proper way it would probably be done, already.

David's map+stream approach brought be to an even easier solution for
my problem: As it mainly concerns the 2nd stage of a 2-stage
conversion I can easily produce several "grouped" result-documents
(maybe named pipes) in the first stage and process them in parallel
and using streaming in the second stage. This way I can use adjustable
package sizes and all cores without running out of memory and
hopefully end-up with i/o as bottleneck :)

Marc