xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Fw: Saxon java call works in my script but get an error when trying to submit same script from a cron job - how do I fix this error ?

2015-03-04 11:45:39

Your cron apparently is accessing a different JVM than the command line process
Make sure that cron calls a java VM that is recent enough to run saxon

I had this kind of thing happen to me several times. The cron job does not have
the same environment that you have. (when you login in your .bashrc and profile
set up your environment). What I've found is that complete paths are needed to
all directories and executibles.

--Brian