xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Increasing sequence ?

2015-03-29 17:27:56

I have been playing around with BaseX today. Nicely done. Unfortunately the
do not support schema validation yet ;-(

I have also been playing with Saxon in Oxygen. I wanted to measure execution
time for different code. However, I have no idea how to measure time in a
declarative language. Can anyone help?

Saxon's -TP option gives you an execution profile of where the time is spent.
It can be misleading because it's easy for lazy or eager evaluation to move the
costs from one place to another, but it's a good first cut.

Michael Kay
Saxonica