xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to Detect string language using XSLT

2015-05-14 09:11:01
I don't think it's possible, in the general case, to detect the national
language of an arbitrary text with 100% accuracy, especially where the
writing system is the same or very similar among distinct languages or two
languages are very similar. But it also seems like a problem that some PhD
candidate should have already taken on and solved to the degree it's
solvable....

Cheers,

Eliot
—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com

On 5/14/15, 8:59 AM, "Vishnu vishnu(_at_)innodata(_dot_)com"

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for help.

Actually I have some articles for which the language information not
provided in the input article. Now I want to identify the language by the
article title.

For this, I have used some java API to detect the language. But it is not
giving me the 100% result.

Thanks,
Vishnu