xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Trial cards for the training course "What's New in XSLT 3.0: Part 1"

2015-05-20 07:44:10
I too would appreciate receiving a card.

tedmasterweb(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
Ted Stresen-Reuter
Spain (but from the U.S.)

Thanks and thanks for creating the course!

Ted

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 12:00 PM jacquesfauquex
jacquesfauquex(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com <
xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:

I´d be glad to beneficial of a trial card.

jacquesfauquex(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
Jacques Fauquex
Uruguay

Thanks and best greetings,

Jacques Fauquex

_______
El 2015-05-20, a las 00:14, Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
<
xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> escribió:

Recently I announced that the course “What's New in XSLT 3.0: Part 1”
went live on Pluralsight.

There has been overwhelming viewer interest and engagement with this
course since then, that hugely surpassed my most optimistic
expectations. The same was the case with the previous two courses:

"The Evolution of XPath: What’s New in XPath 3.0, and
"“XSLT 2.0 and 1.0 Foundations”,

and I regret that in the past I couldn’t provide a trial card to all
who came up requesting one.

I now have (again) a limited number of trial cards that upon
registering, provide free, *one-month* unlimited access not only to
this XSLT 3.0 training course and the courses on XPath 3.0 and XSLT
2.0/1.0, but also to all other, 4000 Pluralsight training courses.

I will be glad to deal with requests for the cards on a first-come,
first-serve basis. Please, provide your email address, name and also
the name of the country you are from. In case you do receive a card,
please, use it without delays, as the cards registation window will
expire soon.

While consuming the card is free, I would greatly appreciate your
feedback reflecting the quality and coverage of these three training
courses and any needs and wishes you have for new XSLT or XPath
related training, sent personally to me.

Here are again the links to the three courses:

  http://www.pluralsight.com/courses/xslt-3-0-whats-new-part1

  http://www.pluralsight.com/courses/xpath-3-0-whats-new

  http://www.pluralsight.com/courses/xslt-foundations-part1

Please, address your request for a card, and your feedback to me. I am
dnovatchev and am using a google email account.

Cheers,
Dimitre