xsl-list

Re: [xsl] FO: Alphabetical index layout problem with justified last line

2015-06-07 10:07:11
Thanks a lot to all responders.

G. Ken Holman:

The principle is that in a justified line, all elastic leaders are stretched
to fill the line, so I keep together an elastic leader with the text on the
left and another elastic leader with the text on the right.  When they both
fit on one line, both leaders grow.

Interestingly the solution with axf:leader-expansion also requires two
fo:leader. So this is the way to go. And I learned something new about the
relationship between justify and leader lines.

I have to play around with the other indentation requirements in my case, to
see whether I need the axf extension or not.

Thanks again,

- Michael