xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Root element is not complete in result tree

2016-08-22 07:10:18

On 22 Aug 2016, at 12:47, Mailing Lists Mail daktapaal(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

More tests confirm xsl:for each group to be the cause of issue. I am using
saxon version saxonEE9-7-0-7J. Please confirm if the issue is fixed with the
version i have.

Unless I missed it, you haven't shown us your code, so I haven't been able to
determine whether the issue you have is an existing known bug or something new.
We would really like to fix this, but we can't do it without a repro that
demonstrates the bug.

This conversation should probably be on a Saxon-specific list by now, since
it's probably taxing the patience of those who aren't Saxon users.

Michael Kay
Saxonica