xsl-list

[xsl] streaming through a table, but don't stream the row level

2017-01-07 11:07:48
All,

I might be missing something

An XML serialisation of an excel sheet just exploded into 1.4 GByte
I have an XSLT that works on smaller subsets that I now want to apply on the
big file
and if possible, I would prefer to not change all of my functions and templates
(that work on the row level) in to streaming mode
Is there a way to process the table in streaming mode, but just process the
rows without caring about streaming there?

Thanks

Geert