xsl-list

Re: [xsl] In XSLT 3.0, should the "document" function be available in xsl:evaluate?

2017-01-16 13:04:08
Looks pretty clear it's a bug.

I also spotted recently that Saxon's xsl:evaluate allows you to call stylesheet
functions that are (explicitly or implicitly) private.

We'll only catch these things if people notice them and report them.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

On 16 Jan 2017, at 15:04, Martin Honnen martin(_dot_)honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de