xsl-list

[xsl] [ANN] Balisage 2017 Program updated with Late-breaking News

2017-06-12 13:17:39
The Balisage 2017 program has been enhanced with 7 late-breaking
presentations. Take a look at the program:
 https://www.balisage.net/2017/Program.html

This year we will be talking about: XML documents, vocabularies,
and applications. There will be case studies about historical documents,
international standards, web applications, checklists, and publishing
in multiple media and formats. We will talk about what documents are,
useful ways to think about documents, and how to deal with overlapping
structures in documents we want to process using XML. We have talks from:
users, developers, and vendors; industry, government, and academia.
Acronyms in the programs include: ADL, API, BITS, CSS, DITA, EHR,
HTML,  JATS, JSON, NEH, NISO, OWL, PDF, PMC, RDF, RTF, SCXML, SEF,
SGML, SHACL, SOCR, SPARQL, STM, STS, TEI, UML, WYSIWYG, XCCDF, XCDDF,
XML, XPath, XProc, XQuery, XSD, XSLT, and XSpec.

The day before Balisage will be a symposium on "Up-Translation and
Up-Transformation”. See details at:
 https://www.balisage.net/UpTransform/index.html

Register at: https://www.balisage.net/registration.html