xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Context in nested loop

2017-07-28 09:30:08
-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Honnen martin(_dot_)honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de [mailto:xsl-list-
service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 8:19 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Context in nested loop

   <xsl:variable name="document" select="document('file.xml')" />

I think you need to show that second document too, together with the
result you get and the one you want.

Hi Martin,
Its schema is exactly the same as the sample XML, it’s a similar document
with different values. To be honest, I whipped this repro up in vim so in
reality
the xpath selection within the message should correspond to the same element
path I am iterating over but in the alternate document. In that case it should
be

    <xsl:value-of
select="$document/root/nodeA/nodeB[@name=$name]/@*[local-name()=$attr]" />

Sorry about that, I should have paid more attention.

Thanks,
jlc