xsl-list

[xsl] overlap of big data technologies with XSLT 3.0 streaming

2018-03-09 00:44:20
Hi all,
   Does anyone see any overlap of the capabilities, offered by big data
technologies (like hadoop, hdfs etc) with the capabilities of XSLT 3.0
streaming.

The advantage of XSLT 3.0 I see in this area are:
1) To consume large XML data, XSLT 3.0 is much better since XSLT (3.0) is
designed to primarily process XML inputs.
2) With XSLT 3.0, we get a XSLT typical processing model of template rules.

Any thoughts?

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi