xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT code for function fn:fold-right()

2019-03-13 07:05:30
I might have to take back my previous comments on this. I guess the way
<xsl:function name="fn:fold-right" as="item()*"> is written currently is
probably right. But its written in a different way in spec as compared to
XSLT for fn:fold-left, that made me think hard on this.

I also feel, my suggested XSLT equivalent for fn:fold-right in my previous
mail, might be right as well.

Any more comments on this topic would be helpful.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi