xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Passing an XML fragment as a parameter

2019-03-28 15:30:27
Thanks, everybody! I will throw these solutions at the engineers working on the
integration of XSLT processing and write the transform based on their
preference.

-----Original Message-----
From: Liam R. E. Quin liam(_at_)fromoldbooks(_dot_)org
<xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 3:16 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing an XML fragment as a parameter

On Thu, 2019-03-28 at 17:39 +0000, Charles O'Connor
coconnor(_at_)ariessys(_dot_)com wrote:
Hi,

I need to create a transform for our engineers to pass an XML fragment
stored in a SQL database into a document as a parameter.

Can you pass a URL instead and use doc() in XSLT?

Also, did you ask the CBCL people?

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Available for XML/Document/Information Architecture/XSLT/ XSL/XQuery/Web/Text