xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: XPath expression that yields the same result asxsl:for-each-group?

2019-05-30 13:57:34
On 30.05.2019 20:50, Costello, Roger L. costello(_at_)mitre(_dot_)org wrote:

Which version of oXygen with which XPath engine exactly?

I am using the latest version of oXygen. I set the Builder to 3.0. The XPath
engine is SAXON.

For me the latest version of oXygen is 21.1 and it offers 3.1 but not
3.0 in the builder.

But it doesn't seem as if they have updated their APIs and/or interfaces
to handle XPath 3.1 types like maps and arrays, a simple path like
gives the same message you got for your more complex expression.

I think I made a feature request for supporting results with arrays and
maps some while ago in their support forum, will need to look when that
was and what they responded.