xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSD default attributes not working with doc()?

2019-06-07 18:26:38
On Fri, Jun 07, 2019 at 11:16:05PM -0000, Michael Kay
mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com scripsit:
   Default values from the schema will only be expanded if validation takes
   place.
   You can do validation without attribute expansion, but you can't do
   attribute expansion without validation.

Thank you!

Since the input side (generated test cases) is not expected to be valid,
I need to do this some other way.  But at least now I know that!

-- Graydon