xsl-list

[xsl] XSLT 3.0 Opportunity at Apple

2019-09-06 17:31:53

Hello XSLT People,

We have an exciting opportunity developing internal tools and workflows for
silicon engineers designing chips at the core of future Apple products!

We’re looking for a high-energy, highly motivated software engineer to develop
code in XSLT 3.0 and Scala.  Extensive knowledge of XML technologies (XQuery,
XSD, etc) and knowledge of the Scala / Java ecosystem is a big plus.  Hands on
front-end development (HTML/Javascript/CSS — including Saxon-JS) is also a plus.

This is a full time position is in Austin, Texas. You must be willing to
relocate.

If you are interested, please submit your resume here:

https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200098264/software-engineer-silicon-engineering-documentation?team=HRDWR

<https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200098264/software-engineer-silicon-engineering-documentation?team=HRDWR>

Please also send an email with your resume and a short cover letter directly to
xslt3 (at) apple.com <http://apple.com/>.

Thank you,

The HWTech Tools Team

—

Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and
diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally
protected characteristics
http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
<http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf>
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about,
disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html
<https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html>United States
Department of Labor.
 <https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html>
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.

Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by
law. https://www.apple.com/jobs/pdf/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf
<https://www.apple.com/jobs/pdf/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf>
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free
workplace.  https://www.apple.com/jobs/us/accommodation_drugfree.html
<https://www.apple.com/jobs/us/accommodation_drugfree.html>Reasonable
Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy
 <https://www.apple.com/jobs/us/accommodation_drugfree.html>