xsl-list

Re: [xsl] White space strategies for mixed content

2019-11-05 09:35:52
Peter wrote

Michael has explained the dropping of insignificant white-space. I don't
need that because I'm typically outputting to LaTeX which does that by
itself, but I do need the reverse: to reinsert the deleted
white-space-only nodes which fall between subelements

Why do you drop the white space nodes if handling mixed content?
Dropping them (at the xml parse or xsl levels) is optional.

David