xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [ANN]: Apache Xerces-J 2.12.1 now available

2020-01-23 19:46:09
Hi Adam,

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 8:13 PM Adam Retter
adam(_dot_)retter(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com <
xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:

Sorry about that. Unfortunately I cannot update artifacts on Maven
Central, releases there are considered immutable.

It seems that, the only way to get errors fixed for a release on Maven
Central is to, request Sonatype via a jira issue and request them to remove
the offending artifacts (after which the corrected artifacts can be
republished). Following is an example of how such a request to Sonatype
should look like,
https://issues.sonatype.org/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/MVNCENTRAL-218 (you
may need to determine the right URL for the Xerces 2.12.1 artifact on the
Maven Central server to tell to Sonatype, than what is suggested on the
preceding example URL I've cited).

It'd be great if you could get this done. Otherwise, we shall live with
this issue :)

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi