xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Line break algorithm

2020-05-06 13:28:36
On 06.05.2020 19:43, Terry Badger terry_badger(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com wrote:

Sort of forget every call creates a stack. Will look at xsl:interate but now
thinking if must use V2 how I might solve the problem.

I think Saxon for instance tries to optimize tail calls of
xsl:call-template so depending on how you write your recursive templates
you might not run into the problem of a stack overflow.