xsl-list

[xsl] [ANN] Markup UK free webinars throughout June.

2020-05-28 11:02:03

Dear list members,

Due to extraordinary circumstances, Markup UK had no option but to cancel this
year's conference.

We will however be offering a series of webinars throughout June.

We have eight webinars confirmed so far. Some more have yet to be announced.
Please have a look at our schedule at:
[ https://markupuk.org/schedule.html | https://markupuk.org/schedule.html ]

While we ask you to register, the webinars will be completely free of charge.
Don't hesitate to register for the webinars of your choice from the schedule
page (https://markupuk.org/schedule.html)

Hope to see many of you there

The Markup UK organisation