xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Merge 2 xmls : Loop through one xml and get elements from second xml

2020-09-01 07:30:30
For this, I use the doc() function and store the location of the second xml in
a variable. You need to define its location in relation to the XSLT file. Then
just point to the variable and XPath into its nodes as you need to pull them
into the transformation of the first xml.

Hope this helps!
Elisa

Elisa Beshero-Bondar, PhD
Program Chair of Digital Media, Arts, and Technology | Professor of Digital
Humanities |  Director of the Digital Humanities Lab at Penn State Erie, the
Behrend College

Typeset by hand on my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2020, at 7:17 AM, Martin Honnen
martin(_dot_)honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de

Am 01.09.2020 um 13:14 schrieb Prady Prady
prady(_dot_)chin(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com:

I have this requirement...

Merge 2 xmls : Loop through one xml and get elements from second xml

I have 2 xmls(Orders_Part1.xml,Orders_Part2.xml). I have to build the
3rd xml ( Orders.xml) .

Which XSLT processor or which XSLT version do you use?