xsl-list

Re: [xsl] attribute value templates in elements fetched from a map?

2020-09-03 12:45:14
On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 03:55:36PM -0000, Martin Honnen
martin(_dot_)honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de scripsit:
[snip]
I haven't completely understood it but the third point sounds like you
need fn:transform on dynamically constructed or retrieved code. I know
you ruled that out in your initial post but I am not sure there is a
simpler way.

I am not at all sure I completely understand the problem either!

"There isn't a simpler way" is useful because that tells me I need to
approach this another way.

Thank you!

--
Graydon Saunders  | graydonish(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
Þæs oferéode, ðisses swá mæg.