xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 courses?

2020-09-18 10:50:29
Dan Sullivan already provided a link to my “XSLT 2.0 and 1.0 Foundations”
course on Pluralsight:
https://www.pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/xslt-foundations-part1

This course was published in early 2013 and there are messages in xsl-list
about this. I can see this one:

https://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?A2=EAD;ebe326e6.1403

Since then this course has been watched for almost 19 000 hours.

Dimitre

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 8:03 AM Graydon graydon(_at_)marost(_dot_)ca <