xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Ungready Flag on Regex

2020-10-23 03:03:22
First, I've try to change all xsl:non-matching-substring TVT with xsl:sequence, and that was worst.

Then, I've changed only pt:replaceTextDollar xsl:non-matcing-substring TVT to a xsl:sequence, without success.

The problem was my test was not correctly written. I now have written all test cases, testing direct calls, nested calls, and so on. Thanks a lot, it now works.

@Martin : I apologize for being too quick, and not precise when applying your suggestion ; it was late, and the curfew news had a bad effect on me.

@Gerrit, nesting these markups have real use cases. For example, in a GIT course, if I want to explain the bisect's steps, I'll write someting like :

$ git bisect *start*
$ git bisect *bad*
$ git bisect *good*905d48bb
$ git bisect *run*run-xspec.sh
$ git bisect *reset*

So a $$\$ git bisect **start**$$ ...

Or, if I explain the merge-request process, I want to highlight the URL return by the server :

$ *git push origin issues/3*
Énumération des objets: 37, fait.
Décompte des objets: 100% (37/37), fait.
Compression par delta en utilisant jusqu'à 4 fils d'exécution
Compression des objets: 100% (11/11), fait.
Écriture des objets: 100% (20/20), 3.21 Kio | 1.60 Mio/s, fait.
Total 20 (delta 5), réutilisés 0 (delta 0), réutilisés du pack 0
remote:
remote: To create a merge request for issues/3, visit:
remote: https://gitlab.oxiane.org/formation/tools/oxslides-java/-/merge_requests/new?merge_request%5Bsource_branch%5D=issues%2F3
remote:
To https://gitlab.oxiane.org/formation/tools/oxslides-java.git
 * [new branch]      issues/3 -> issues/3

I'll probably never have a code or a bold nested inside a link, but maybe...

Be safe,
Christophe
**