xsl-list

[xsl] Resolving xsl:import href on different base URIs

2020-11-03 16:36:49
Hi,

I have a stylesheet that I want to deploy on different setups that
have different base URIs. That impacts the relative URI of the imports
of that stylesheet. For example, in one case

    <xsl:import href="../../../xsl/bootstrap/2.3.2/layout.xsl"/>

and in the other case

    <xsl:import
href="../../../../static/com/atomgraph/linkeddatahub/xsl/bootstrap/2.3.2/layout.xsl"/>

The rest is identical. I'd like to avoid having to duplicate
stylesheets just because of this URI difference.

Is there some clever URI resolution trick I'm not seeing, or some XSLT
3.0 static features that can help here? Or should I just do some good
old pre-processing with bash or something like that.

Martynas