xsl-list

Re: [xsl] transform() and xsl:result-document

2021-02-19 17:02:38

On 19.02.2021 23:20, Graydon graydon(_at_)marost(_dot_)ca wrote:
I'm using Saxon 10.3 to process an XSLT 3 stylesheet.

Using xsl:result-document inside the stylesheet called by the
transform() function, I get back a map entry in the map returned by
transform() where the key derives from the href attribute of
xsl:result-document.

So if I do something like:

<xsl:result-document href="/file1">
</xsl:result-document>

I get back "file:/file1" as the key value in the map returned by the
transform function.

Is there some way to get back a map entry with a key that doesn't have a
prepended scheme?  "file1" in this case?

If I set the key

   'base-output-uri' : 'urn:from-string',

in the map passed to fn:transform  Saxon gives the primary output that
URI but the secondary URIs or map keys in the result are then named e.g.
/file1, /file2