xsl-list

Re: [xsl] preceding-sibling in a group

2021-05-19 12:22:52
It would be good to see the problem in context, but if you want to select
elements that are both (a) members of the current group, and (b) preceding
siblings of the current element, then you could use (preceding-sibling::*
intersect current-group()).

I suspect though that there is a better solution.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

On 19 May 2021, at 17:45, rick(_at_)rickquatro(_dot_)com

Hi,

If I am processing elements in the current-group (), is the preceding-sibling
axis restricted to the current group? I want to test the value on a
preceding-sibling element, but want to restrict it to the group I am
processing. Any pointers would be appreciated. I am using XSLT 3. Thank you
very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-729-6746
rick(_at_)frameexpert(_dot_)com <mailto:rick(_at_)frameexpert(_dot_)com>
http://www.frameexpert.com/store <http://www.frameexpert.com/store>

email <>)