xsl-list

Aw: [xsl] White papers etc on xsl:iterate

2021-05-27 16:58:50
https://www.balisage.net/Proceedings/vol25/html/Walsh01/BalisageVol25-Walsh01.html#xsliterate

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.
Am 27.05.21, 23:38 schrieb "rick(_at_)rickquatro(_dot_)com" <xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>:

Hi all,

I finally used <xsl:iterate> on a job and it was pretty useful passing parameters for each iteration. Does anyone know of any white papers, conference presentations, etc. on <xsl:iterate>? I looked at the spec and the Saxon docs, but I was hoping to find more details and examples. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-729-6746

rick(_at_)frameexpert(_dot_)com