xsl-list

Re: [xsl] DITA tables to SVG

2022-02-26 10:59:35
Thanks for all of the generous replies. I did more investigation on the svg
format and, as Liam said, it is a format for rendering graphics. I need to
render some dense tables as graphics and I have some examples that I can
reverse engineer. Thanks again.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Liam R. E. Quin liam(_at_)fromoldbooks(_dot_)org
<xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 9:19 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] DITA tables to SVG

On Fri, 2022-02-25 at 17:27 +0000, rick(_at_)rickquatro(_dot_)com wrote:
HI All,

I have a series of DITA tables that I would like to convert to SVG.
Is there
a schema for SVG tabular data that I could use to create a stylesheet?

SVG doesn't really have tabular data. It's a vector graphics format.

Are you sure you mean SVG and not CSV?  Or are you trying to plot a graph or
turn the table into a diagram of some sort?

Liam